Monday, January 24, 2011

22012011-Uncle's Wedding

After finished my last paper, bro came to pick me back home. Had lunch with his friends at Kenny Rogers. I bought Secret Recipe cakes for PeiLing to celebrate her belated birthday.
新娘车

This big XO is existed more than 20 years ago since my parents get married.
It older than me.
BUT I didn't have change to drink it because my dad kept give his friends drink.

Outfit of the dinner.
OMG!I look fat! 
My uncle and his wife


Those liquor are my bro's favorite.
BUT unfortunately that day he can't drink that much he wanted because he have to drive.
lol. Pity him.
❤Daddy

❤Mommy
my 2nd uncle.
They were busy that night.
 老2姑丈,老2姑,外公,大姨丈和大姨

Bro and I
He is getting thin and I'm getting fat.=.=''



I ❤You,Mommy
Thank to my bro.

The line is so lag.
More photos is on my facebook,   

No comments:

Post a Comment