Sunday, January 16, 2011

Genting Highlands


This post supposed to be post last week after I back to campus. But recently, kinda busy prepare my final examination. I don't want resit and come back to this boring place in August.
(was in Padini Concept Store's fitting room)
Went to Genting Highlands with my beloved parents. Checked in a hotel room needed queue up about more than 3 hours but luckily daddy booked a worldcup card room so we have special counter to check in. 
Went to shopping alone. Bought two shirts from P&Co. Wanted to buy a ultra skinny jeans from Seed but no size for me. Wanted to buy a pair of shoes from Vincci but I'm not allow to buy. Wanted to buy a leopard handbag from Vincci but no money to buy. Wanted to get a evening pass for outdoor but no evening pass that day. A unlucky day for me and daddy too. Daddy lost money. T.T. So NO shoes. NO handbag. No Ah Yik Abalone.

McD for dinner. Watched a movie with mommy. Gulliver's Travel. A nice and funny movie. Houmei for supper with my parents.

Starbucks before we sleep. were sitting outside the Starbucks and chatting with my parents. Enjoyed the cold and fresh wind. Enjoyed the wind blew to my face. Enjoyed the cold temperature. Daddy was wearing my Nottingham Sweater. He felt freaking cold. AND I enjoyed the chocolate cream chip from Starbucks Coffee.

Another 2 module and another 4 and half days then balik kampung.

No comments:

Post a Comment