Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Eve

The last day of 2010 is a busy day Woke up at 12 and had a brunch with mom. prepared myself and went to Malacca for sushi king. Cam whored while waiting Quan's coming.
Pick me, choose me and love me
How is my new hair style? Nice or not? I love it although it isn't the hair style that I really wish to have. And I dyed my hair by using  Liese Bubble Hair Colour Brown Color. Choose wrong color and my hair is also dark now. T.T

Reached MP at 4 and went to Sushi King. After ate, Pei Ling and I still feel like not enough and it was 31st Dec. Oh, Baskin Robbins has 31% discount for every 31st. First time ate BR on 31st. Wanted to eat before when my mom and I were in Malacca but she got shock when she saw the price. It is expensive and she said are we eating the gold. LOL. 


3 favor- vanilla, vanilla with chocolate chip, gold metal ribbon.




back home at 5.30 because Quan wants to play badminton. When I reached home, rest awhile and went to Muar to have dinner with my dad's friends.


I was surprised that there is no traffic jam when I go to Malacca and Muar. Today is 2nd of 2011. Left another 10 days to attend my final exam. Shit, haven't finish study yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment