Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Will in Tangkak soon!

Yes!All my lecture and tutorial class are ended except Moral Studies.Holiday and study week are coming and it is more than 3 weeks and following by final exam. kekez. Let's talk about my module which I'm taking this semester.
Quantitative Methods for Business A=combination of Form 4 and Form 5's Additional Maths and Maths.
Foundations of Management=Theory!At least 1 theory in each lecture notes.And the failure of this module in last batch  is 40%.OMG.
Principles of Economics= Graph.
Business Discourse=Business English.
WWW-I'm so excited while I was creating my hotel homepage.It is an assignment.
Principles of Accounting=I have learnt some of it during my secondary school.
Moral Studies=philosophy and religions.

I will back home on 15th Dec after my Moral Studies Final Test. I'm missing my home, my parents, my bed, air con and my friends. I didn't back home and didn't meet they after my birthday and I'm sure they miss me too.

Pei Ling's 19th Birthday is coming soon. I have no idea what should I buy for her. and I can't celebrate her birthday on 15th Jan with you guys because I'm having my exam on that time.So sad T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment