Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Weekend

Saturday I just stay in campus because of we have decided going out on Sunday. I just did nothing during the whole Saturday. ATE, SLEEP and ATE! what a meaningless life. -.-''

BUT we cooked by ourselves in the afternoon as our lunch. Canteen is close once per two Saturday. We cooked fried egg with pork, dumplings, and vegetables(yan cai and cai xin). Delicious!
MORE HEALTHY  and CHEAP! Say No to Ajinomoto! lol.

After ate our lunch, we cooked red bean soup.(I'm eating red bean soup while blogging here.) Su Tien and me cooked pancake at night after I ate my spaghetti but she is hungry.She wanted eat pancake and red bean soup as her dinner.
AND congratulation to my uncle and my auntie. Their ROM is Today. The coming CNY will a bit different. I will receive a BIG BIG ANGPAO from my uncle. kekez
(so ugly,buy yet it is delicious.)

There is no electricity supply in the whole campus due to annual maintenance from 10 to 3pm on Sunday. So, we went out shopping. This time we changed our route, we took ktm to Bandar Tasik Selatan and change rapid kl to Hang Tuah and from Hang Tuah we took monorail to Sg.Wang. More Comfortable and Faster.

Reached there about 11.30. We went to 10号胡同 to have our lunch which located at the lot 10. I just took few photos because we were hungry.kekez


Su Tien's breakfast and lunch.It is very healthy.

After had our lunch, we went to pavilion first. Su Tien wanted to change her MAC foundation. We followed her went to Pavilion is a fault. I spent a lot of money in Pavilion. -.-''
After exchanged her stuff, we went to Addidas. Calvin wanted to buy the drunk but no size. After this, we went to Cotton On and Forever 21and Etude House. Every time go to pavilion, I'm sure that I will go to there to have a look because Mid Valley don't have Forever 21 and the Cotton On is small. Bought stuffs from 
Etude House, Cotton On and Forever 21.

After pavilion, we went to Sg. Wang and we ate Korean Cuisine at Sg. Wang 6th floor. tasted okay okay lor.
Nothing to be in Sg. Wang so we went to Times Square and had our dinner at Gas Oline.
Su Tien and Me 

Su Tien



My tom yam fresh prawn mi hoon soup but the prawn is too small like xiami.-.-''


I'm so sleepy when I'm doing my Business Discourse Test 2 in this morning. I woke up at 6.30 to studied and 6:44 I finished study and back to sleep. After the test, I sleep again.-.-''


Stuffs that I bought on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment